Terms and conditions for using ePublisher BV’s solutions. Henceforth be known as
Article 1: Definitions
In these general terms and conditions, the terms included in this article have the following meaning:
1. “Client”: the natural or legal person who uses the services of
EPublisher, also known as power user.
2. “User”: the natural or legal person who has obtained the right to use from the main user
making the services of EPublisher.
3. “Services”: EPublisher’s online services used by the client.
4. “Parties”: EPublisher and the Client.
5. “Written”: “in writing” in these general terms and conditions also means: by e-mail, by fax or
any other means of communication that is in view of the state of the art and the society
prevailing views can be equated with this.
6. “EPublisher”: The trade name of ePublisher BV, established in (5051TD) Goirle aan den Ouden Heertgang
7. “The solution”: All components that can be used by the client. Both the backend and the front end. Including, but not limited to, The creator, the web viewer, the apps, including all
systems and databases used for this purpose.
8. “Delivery”: making the backend of the systems available and offering the apps to the
app stores. Inspection periods of the various app stores are explicitly excluded from the delivery. Inclusive
rejections and any other possible reasons for delays in the inspection periods.
Article 2: Applicability
1. These general terms and conditions apply to all offers and to all agreements regarding the
2. Provisions that deviate from these general terms and conditions are only part of the agreement between the parties
concluded agreement if and insofar as the parties have expressly agreed in writing.
3. A (part of a) provision of these general terms and conditions may not be applicable
the applicability of the other provisions remains unaffected.
4. If at any time EPublisher fails to demand compliance with what the parties have agreed,
this does not affect EPublisher’s right to demand compliance at a later date.
5. The client cannot rely on the fact that the general terms and conditions have not been handed over if
Publish the same general terms and conditions several times (whether or not via the website) to the client
hand and referred to it.
Article 3: Agreements, assignments
1. Verbal agreements only bind EPublisher after they have been confirmed in writing by EPublisher
as soon as EPublisher has started the implementation acts with the consent of the client.
2. Client assignments must be accompanied by a clear, written description of the nature of
3. Changes to an order that has been given in writing must also be made in writing and
be accompanied by a clear description of the changes. Changes are for EPublisher only
binding, if confirmed in writing by him.
4. Additions or changes to the general terms and conditions or otherwise changes or additions to the
agreement only become binding after written confirmation by EPublisher.
Article 4: Offers, quotations
1. All offers, quotations, price or rate lists, etc. from EPublisher are without obligation, unless they specify a term
contain for acceptance. If a quotation or offer contains a non-binding offer and this offer
is accepted by the client, EPublisher has the right to cancel the offer within 2 working days after receipt of
to revoke the acceptance.
2. The prices or rates used by EPublisher as well as the prices stated in the offers, quotations, price lists
etc. stated prices or rates are exclusive of VAT and any costs. These costs may include
consist of administration costs and invoices from engaged third parties. All this, unless expressly stated
otherwise stated in writing.
3. A composite quotation does not oblige EPublisher to deliver part of the offer or
offer included services for a corresponding part of the price.
4. Prices or rates in quotations are based on information provided by the client upon request. Should these
data are subsequently changed, this may have consequences for the prices or rates.
5. If the client’s acceptance deviates from the offer, EPublisher is not bound by this. There is then
no agreement has been concluded, unless the parties have expressly agreed otherwise in writing.
6. Information in brochures, promotional materials and/or on EPublisher’s website is as accurate as possible,
but is for indication only. Can give to this